Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj's
Hotel Management and Catering Technology
The Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology has been established in 1997. It has the approval of the All India Council of Technical Education (New Delhi), Govt. of Maharashtra, Director of Technical Education (Mumbai) and is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly known as University of Pune).
“तेजोऽसि तेजो मे देहि”
This when translated means – ‘I will burn my life to enlighten the life of others’.
Mission of the Institute:
- To provide education access to all strata’s of the society.
- To impart comprehensive hospitality education.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values for social and national integration and progress.
- To develop cordial relations with the industry for research, training and placement.
- To enhance professionalism in aspirants to attain global competency.